Added support of Polygon chain and updated fees system.
🔂 Bridge changes done:
- You can now bridge DEFT to polygon chain bridge.defifactory.fi
- Fees are now fixed and don’t depend on the DEFT amount you are bridging
- Fees are updated to the following:
- from ETH to BSC/Polygon fee is 100,000 DEFT (~$4)
- from BSC/Polygon to ETH fee is 2,000,000 DEFT (~$80)
- from BSC to Polygon (and vice-versa) fee is 100,000 (~$4)
🙋♂️ Why bridging to ETH is expensive?
This is because we have to tell the ETH chain contract that you have really burnt the tokens on BSC/Polygon by sending transactions and paying gas on the validator side.
Our validator supports ETH gas spikes up to 200 gwei.
🔜 Next updates:
- Next we are planning to redistribute liquidity among chains
- To do that we will need to deploy several contracts
- Then wait right moment (when ETH worths more than $3500)
- That time DEFT can be paired to USDC at ETH peak value
- More info can be found here: https://defifactory.finance/proposing-the-next-deft-update/
✍️ Trade feed updates:
- We are rewriting whole trade feed system @DefiFactoryFeed
- To support custom data sources and more flexible for the updates
- Expecting new feed live end of next week
🥩 Staking updates:
- Currently working on staking dashboard
- Planning to release test staking network by next week
🚀 Launchpad updates:
- Launchpad requires alot of testing
- We plan to procceed to them and further updates after staking is live
- This is very difficult project and we need to make sure everything is 100% safe before we approaching companies to tokenize their business
🙋♂️ Do you need to do anything?
- No, you don’t have to do anything now
That is all for today! Stay safe 😷